Friday, March 4, 2016

Degree Project: Self Eval

I think this semester has gone decently for me so far. Concepting is troubling but I was also thinking that maybe I am overthinking it. Maybe the simplicity of my project relates to the simplicity of a time before computers and software. I have been messing around with a lot of different materials and processes and I am ready to start honing in on some final pieces and creating work that is more finished. I also would like to incorporate the overlapping elements of design and print that go past typography. Maybe using typography as a pattern or background. 

I think I am in a good place right now and moving into the more thought out and finished pieces will be vital and really start to bring the concept together. I still have time to keep playing but getting some final pieces done over this next week will be important.

No comments:

Post a Comment