I am not sure what the final outcome will be though. It could be a
- poster series
- one big poster with multiple print process or materials overlapping it creating multiple textures and images.
- a collection of examples of print techniques
- real life photoshop examples
- tutorials of some sort
As for processes I would like to experiment with
- sun bleach poster
- print with food
- using bleach to extract pigment or color from a material
- printing with meat textures, slices of meat
- impression printing or impressions in general
- thinking about textures and touch
- thinking about the five senses
- printing on wallpaper
- paper stencil spray paint on flowers
- mixing paper types, making one big pieces of paper and print of it.
For now though I am focusing on what kind of imagery I can use to make a theme or how everything can connect in the end, outside of the realm of every process just being meshed together on one big poster.