Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Reading Response

Hierarchy is probably the key element to think about when making a website.
I think that without a clear navigation path or direction then a website will
fail. For me personally I think that direction is just as important as hierarchy.
But there is a way to involve both and achieve the same goal. I could care
less about what I'm reading if I can't navigate through the website easily.

My plan is to use hierarchy simply. And by not giving the viewer not a whole
lot of options to pick from, they will be able to distinguish what goes where
and how to get there. Titles and subtitles will be important as well as clean
type and an overall push from me, the creator, for the user to continue making
their way through the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment