Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Midterm Review Post Pro Practice

  • how do you think you are doing overall?
    • I think overall I have been keeping up with the readings, doing my assignments, posting ALOT!, and definitely took my time with my logo and all that branding stuff until I got it right. I went through a lot of revisions and threw a large amount of iterations and work out the window to get where I am today. I also have completely overhauled my social media. Linkedin, Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Behance, Tumblr, are all pretty cohesive and connected with each other. 


  • where do you think you are struggling? succeeding? 
    • Struggling?
      • I think I am struggling in the documentation area. That is what I feel is going to be my next thing I commit my time to, hopefully over spring break. Getting things reprinted, relabeled, and reshot for the portfolio/website. 
    • Succeeding?
      • I think I am doing a good job of staying up to date with everything. Making sure everything stays updated and is more professional when posted to a social media website. Descriptions are going good, as well as I am starting to try and tag my stuff more often just for metadata and searches and recent views and metrics like that.

  • what are your goals for the rest of the semester?
    • I really just want to make sure I have an attractive, easy to get through, and interesting portfolio. I'm not one for flair all the time, I don't think it needs to be involved in my portfolio website. I like the simple nature and letting the work speak on its own without any distractions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment