Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Reflection on Article and Video

I have always wondered why people who were innovators were not trying to make things better for the world. I now understand that it really is about the money, and the consumer. I think that another large factor is that we live in a completely digital age and inventing new technology is much more thrilling or people are drawn more towards that than they are about environmental things and public awareness. I think that today people consider those topics boring maybe? and that technology is much more inviting and "cool."

I completely agree with this idea though, that we could save the earth so quickly if everyone just tried looking from a new perspective if even for a second. To see the potential of what we could even use technology to help go green or increase ways
to donate, raise awareness, etc. for the better of the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment