Friday, October 10, 2014

HCD Reflections

  • What are your strengths and weaknesses in this class?
    • I think research and concepting have both been strengths for me. I think staying up to date and making sure everything is just right and ready for the day to its full potential is a weakness. Better preparation. 
  • What is your plan moving forward to improve your areas of difficulty?
    • Mostly I'd like to be more organized. Scheduling, posting, reposting, etc. I think that this will help me work better and put out better work.
  • Did you meet all of your deadlines?
    • Yes.
  • What are the most valuable things you have learned from this class so far?
    • Patience and iterations are even more important at this point in our school career. Especially with the Fred Hersch poster, I was dealing with lots of elements, shapes, colors, and layers, so it was important that I explored all of those to their different potentials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment