Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bike Ride






IMG 0136 from Chris Meier on Vimeo.


IMG 0139 from Chris Meier on Vimeo.

My bike ride was a ride around Westport and mostly through the back alleys behind buildings. I was always aware that there was graffiti and some other scenic things throughout Westport but riding on a bike around Westport really let me see the details and experience my surroundings. I felt very calm and at ease, almost no thoughts or worries going through my head and I was just enjoying what was around me. All senses were enhanced I'd say, seeing all the scenery, hearing all the noises of the world around me, smelling restaurants and food from Westport, and feeling the wind.

Traveling by bike was mostly better on all aspects, I didn't have to waste gas, got around just as quickly basically, and I was getting exercise. It was nice to be able to go through alleys and take little shortcuts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment