Friday, October 11, 2013

Photo and Image Evaluation

I think that photo and image class is a fun class and has good projects. They demand a lot of attention though considering half the time it us having to set up a photo shoot and find the best photos around town, like a scavenger hunt. I think that I have been doing adequate in this class. Worked completed on time, sometimes more than expected, progress is updated regularly. I've been told my concepts and ideas are good but sometimes I feel like they could be better. My participation in class is normal like any other students, I participate in the critiques and can speak about my work well. There's always room for improvement though, I could explore more and really take the time to use my camera to its full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment